“We had a wonderful time….thank you! Debra was the best part of it all. She made everything easy and special.”
Come celebrate and be our guest at Atlanta’s best-kept secret: Villa Christina! Just inside the perimeter you will discover our beautiful, 3 story Italian Villa. With four Private Dining Rooms, a Grand Ballroom, Restaurant, Bar, Wine Room, Exhibition Kitchen, and an oasis of beautiful Gardens and Waterfalls; the possibilities for your Wedding and Reception are endless! We can accommodate parties of 2 to 300 or more guests. Villa Christina features modern Italian cuisine, emphasizing personal service by customizing menus, to suit your taste and budget. To find out more, please visit our website at http://www.villachristina.com.
ceremony dates and times
- Saturday Schedule (based on availability): 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Restaurant or Ballroom), 4:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Ballroom), or 7:30 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. (Restaurant).
- Villa Christina welcomes Weddings and Receptions 7 days a week, morning afternoon or evening.
- Villa Christina offers the options of Ceremony and Reception or Reception only.
- Afternoon and evening events are allotted 5 hours from the beginning of the event until the end, which does not include the Ceremony time. Each additional hour past the contracted end time incurs a service charge of $500.00+ per hour.
- The Bridal Party and Vendors may arrive at Villa Christina 2 hours prior to the Ceremony start time for Pictures and Setup.
- Morning Events must be completed by 2:00 p.m.
- A complimentary one-hour Ceremony Rehearsal is available based upon availability. The date and time are subject to change.
food and beverage minimums
- For Weddings and Receptions Villa Christina does not charge a Facility Fee, instead, we require a Food and Beverage Minimum. See your Sales Manager to have a Food and Beverage Minimum set for your event.
- Villa Christina’s Food and Beverage Minimums do not include any Miscellaneous Charges, 21% Gratuity, 7% Sales Tax and 3% Hard Liquor Tax.
- Food and Beverage Minimums Include: your selected food, beverage, (can vary) use of Villa dishes, china, glassware, table linens, centerpieces, votive candles, all tables, private dining chairs, set-up, break-down, clean-up, Wait-staff and Banquet Captain.
miscellaneous charges: (all charges are non-negotiable)
- Ceremony Fee – $400.00+
- White Garden Chair Rental – $3.00+ per chair (includes set-up and break-down)
- Ceremony Wireless Microphone – $145.00+
- Dance Floor – $400.00+
- Culinary Attendants or Bartenders – $75.00 + Per Chef, Bartender, or Attendant(s), for entire length of the Reception.
- Cake Cutting Fee – $1.50+ per guest (if brought from an outside Vendor)
- White Baby Grand Piano Rental – $150.00+ (Tuning and Maintenance Fee, does not include Pianist)
- Fire Pit – $75.00+
- Staging – $150.00+ per riser (up to 6 risers)
- Farewell Clean-up $100.00 (anything other than bubbles)
- 3% Hard Liquor Tax – ($100.00 / 100 guests or more ~ $75.00 /99 guests or less)
- Any Outdoor Music must end at 10:00 p.m. due to a DeKalb County Noise Ordinance.
- Alcohol consumption on Sundays may begin at 12:30 p.m.
gratuity and taxes
Prices do not include 21% Gratuity, 7% Tax and 3% Hard Liquor Tax.
- Taxes and Gratuity cannot be waived and are non-negotiable.
- Villa Christina does NOT hold tentative dates. All event dates are first come, first served, and are secured only by a signed agreement with a Non-refundable Deposit.
- Villa Christina requires a Non-refundable Deposit of 25% of your Food and Beverage Minimum. (see Contract)
- Villa Christina requires a Cancellation Fee of 100% of your Food and Beverage Minimum, in the event that we cannot rebook your date. (see Contract)
- Villa Christina accepts deposits by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club are accepted.)
- Payment in full of your total cost estimate is required no later than 10 days prior to event date.
- A final guarantee of expected guests is required 4 days prior to event date.
catering sales information
Please call 404-303-0133 to speak with a Sales Manager. Our most common compliment is we are “flexible and easy to work with.” After speaking or meeting with us, we are willing to go above and beyond to ensure you feel the same!